The SWAG: Bringing back the spirit of the original race
This year runners can expect the elements that make the Amherst 10-Miler the classic New England Road Race that we have grown to love!
- Long-sleeve cotton shirts for all registered runners (and volunteers!).
- Water tables and cheering crews along the course and at the finish line
- Bag drop/gear car to bring your warm dry clothes to the finish line for the .3ish-mile walk back to the post-race food at the Middle School
- Access to locker room and showers
- Hot, locally-sourced (to the extent possible) post-race food, including pizza, chili, and other goodies
- Cash prizes for overall top finishers, top age group finishers, top teams, and top local finishers.